59 +/- ACRES. Fantastic Location on 15/501 with 1750 ft of Road Frontage. Zoned R2 with a mix of uses, Agricultural, Large Lot Subdivision with supporting service uses and home based & small scale businesses. Property ran as a Dairy Farm until 1962. Two small homes on the property are occupied. There is a Gambrel Roof Barn, Tractor Shed and a pond on the property. County Water Available.
- Utilities Electricity on Site, Telephone on Site
- Area 305 - Chatham County
- County Chatham
- Water Supply Well On Site
- Lot Description Partially Cleared, Pasture, Wooded Lot
- Road Description Public Maintenance, Street Paved, US Highway
- Road Frontage 1750
- Topography Rolling
- Approximate Acres 58.03
- Farm Use Beef Cattle,Crop,Dairy,Grazing,Horses
- High School Chatham - Northwood
- Elementary School Chatham - Perry Harrison
- Middle School Chatham - Margaret B Pollard
Jennifer HarrisBroker/REALTOR sup ® /sup
RE/MAX UNITEDCell: 919-931-0313
Market Last 30 Days
|--||New Value: $3,000,000|
|10/30/2018 2:38:04 PM||New Value: CONTINGENT|
|8/22/2018 12:38:37 PM||New Value: ACTIVE|
|8/22/2018 12:38:37 PM||New Value: $3,000,000|
|3/18/2018 11:38:00 AM||New Value: $5,000,000|
The data relating to real estate for sale on this web site comes in part from the Internet Data Exchange™ Program of the Triangle MLS, Inc. of Cary. Real estate listings held by brokerage firms other than RE/MAX Carolina are marked with the Internet Data Exchange ™ logo or the Internet Data Exchange ™ thumbnail logo (the TMLS logo) and detailed information about them includes the name of the listing firms.
All information provided is deemed reliable but is not guaranteed and should be independently verified. © Copyright 2019 Triangle MLS, Inc. of North Carolina and RE/MAX Carolina. All rights reserved.