Tranquil beauty & location, location, location. Over 65 acres in Durham County, NC, this premier property features some of the highest points in Durham & offers panoramic sky views incl. Duke Chapel. Cascading fields, open pastures, woods, wildlife, & an acre pond. 2 miles from Duke University; five miles from downtown Durham; 6 miles from Chapel Hill; 19 miles from RDU. Several older barns & buildings. Gorgeous homesite(s). Perfect for a horse property, executive Residential development, or investment.
- Utilities Electricity Available
- Area 114 - Durham - Pickett Road Are
- County Durham
- Water Supply PublicWater Nearby
- Wooded Acres 23.08
- Lot Description Partially Cleared, Pasture
- Road Description Private Road, Public Maintenance
- Improvements Partially Fenced
- Topography Rolling, Sloped
- Approximate Acres 65.34
- Cleared Acres 42.25
- Farm Use Grazing,Hay Grn. Corn
- High School Durham - Jordan
- Elementary School Durham - Forest View
- Middle School Durham - Githens
Jennifer HarrisBroker/REALTOR sup ® /sup
RE/MAX UNITEDCell: 919-931-0313
Market Last 30 Days
|--||New Value: $4,100,000|
|6/12/2017 11:05:00 AM|
The data relating to real estate for sale on this web site comes in part from the Internet Data Exchange™ Program of the Triangle MLS, Inc. of Cary. Real estate listings held by brokerage firms other than RE/MAX Carolina are marked with the Internet Data Exchange ™ logo or the Internet Data Exchange ™ thumbnail logo (the TMLS logo) and detailed information about them includes the name of the listing firms.
All information provided is deemed reliable but is not guaranteed and should be independently verified. © Copyright 2019 Triangle MLS, Inc. of North Carolina and RE/MAX Carolina. All rights reserved.